ACCL International Jobs – Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Vacancies In Dubai, ACCL International Careers, Jobs At ACCL International UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest ACCL International Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, ACCL International Dubai Careers, Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @acclinternational.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
ACCL International Careers – Hiring For Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Jobs In UAE
ACCL International Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About ACCL International Careers. Recently ACCL International Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification ACCL International Open Hiring For Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, ACCL International Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 6000.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With ACCL International Dubai, Can Apply For Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Vacancies @acclinternational.com
Brief Information About Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation Vacancy At ACCL International UAE
|Company / Organization||ACCL International|
|Job Profile Or Position||Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relation|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 6000.00 per month|
Job Description For ACCL International Jobs
Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the ACCL International (organization) and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two. Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses and employees and assist them on all government related services. The person shall keep a firm grip on a company’s legal, administrative, human resource and financial aspects.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the organization HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
· Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
· Shall contact the immigration department to obtain employee visas and labor cards for the organization employees. This may also include other responsibilities associated with the safety of the employee such as medical check-ups and health insurance.
· Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
· Most importantly, any document clearance from Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Interior Affairs, Government Departments and Chamber of Commerce shall be done.
· Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
· Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
· When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
· Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions.
· Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
· Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for owners, employees and staff members for business related travels
· Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
Application Deadline: 07/12/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation?
- PRO: 7 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)