Ajyal International School Jobs – Primary Teacher Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Ajyal International School Careers, Jobs At Ajyal International School UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Ajyal International School Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Ajyal International School Abu Dhabi Careers, Primary Teacher Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @ajyal.sch.ae, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Ajyal International School Careers – Hiring For Primary Teacher Jobs In UAE
Ajyal International School Primary Teacher Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Ajyal International School Careers. Recently Ajyal International School Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Ajyal International School Open Hiring For Primary Teacher Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Ajyal International School Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 20400.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Ajyal International School Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Primary Teacher Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Primary Teacher Vacancies @ajyal.sch.ae
Brief Information About Primary Teacher Vacancy At Ajyal International School UAE
|Company / Organization||Ajyal International School|
|Job Profile Or Position||Primary Teacher|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 20400.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For Ajyal International School Jobs
AJIS is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, and adaptable classroom practitioner from January 2022.
The ideal Candidate (in relation to the role) shall have:
- Experience working in a successful school that follows The National Curriculum of England experience (either inside or outside the UK). This is necessary.
- Knowledge of best pedagogical practice.
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching.
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire, nurture and empower students.
- A focus to maximize student attainment, progress, and achievement.
- Confidence with impressive communication skills
- Qualities of a team player and possibly a leader.
- Knowledge of teaching in the Middle East.
Qualification and Experience Required:
In accordance with UAE regulations, applicants must have any of the following set of qualifications:
- An Internationally recognised bachelor’s degree in Education specialising in Primary education.
- An Internationally recognised bachelor’s degree in an ENC subject and an internationally recognised teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE in Primary education.
- An Internationally recognised bachelor’s degree in an aspect of Primary or Early Childhood Education with QTS.
- At least two years of experience (2 full academic years at a primary school level)
Any joint honours degree which includes theology, criminology or religious education WILL NOT be accepted by Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge.
Please note two supporting references and a police clearance certificate or DBS no more than 3 months old must be provided.
We can offer the right candidate:
- A friendly, supportive working environment, unlimited sunshine, safe environment and a good lifestyle
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Very competitive, tax-free salary
- Medical insurance and residence visa
- School Accommodation or allowance.
- Supported Child placement in the school
- End-of-service gratuity
Interested applicants should click on the ‘Apply now’ button below to upload their CV, or you can send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] Resumes will be processed upon receiving them, and applicants will be contacted for interview without delay. The advert will be removed once the post is filled. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted soon after applying with the package information before moving to interview via SKYPE, Teams, Zoom or any alternative practical.
Whilst we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.