AstraZeneca Jobs – GCC SFE Head Vacancies In Dubai, AstraZeneca Careers, Jobs At AstraZeneca UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest AstraZeneca Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, AstraZeneca Dubai Careers, GCC SFE Head Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @astrazeneca.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
AstraZeneca Careers – Hiring For GCC SFE Head Jobs In UAE
AstraZeneca GCC SFE Head Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About AstraZeneca Careers. Recently AstraZeneca Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification AstraZeneca Open Hiring For GCC SFE Head Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, AstraZeneca Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 11699.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With AstraZeneca Dubai, Can Apply For GCC SFE Head Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For GCC SFE Head Vacancies @astrazeneca.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Brief Information About GCC SFE Head Vacancy At AstraZeneca UAE
|Company / Organization||AstraZeneca|
|Job Profile Or Position||GCC SFE Head|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 11699.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For AstraZeneca Jobs
Full Job Description
GCC SFE Head
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Lead the development and execution of SFE strategy for AstraZeneca GCC cluster and ensure flawless execution of key priorities. Develop integrated processes, provide actionable insights & collaborate with commercial leaders on a proactive basis. Lead projects that address the changing commercial environment to increase the effectiveness & efficiency of AstraZeneca’s Marketing and Sales organization. Provide Senior Commercial Leaders with informed counsel regarding pending business decisions, project direction and objectives.
What you’ll do
Sales Force Effectiveness:
- Develops, manages, and implements business processes and controls that maximize effectiveness of function and have a positive impact on sales force productivity
- Manage large projects involving significant change for the sales force, ensuring strategic alignment, high quality, and timely deliverables.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, logistics and support concepts, and the healthcare delivery environment to provide effective and efficient support to the sales effort
- Partners with all business area in order to understand and deliver strategic performance insights and Key Analytics solutions.
- Fosters a cross functional teamwork approach and a sense of partnership with all commercial and support functions, aimed at optimizing opportunities and exploiting synergies.
- Supports Business KPI’s by assisting in identifying SFE data needs and in turning this data into a business value
- Is Business Lead on the acquisition, management and deployment of SFE reporting platforms
- Leads the annual segmentation process in GCC through model development and deployment.
Leadership and team management:
- Set ambitious goals for the employees of GCC SFE team and ensure their cooperation with other departments of the company to achieve better results
- Identify strengths and development needs, motivate and train subordinates to improve their performance effectiveness and develop functional and leadership competencies.
- Conduct annual goal setting and IDP sessions, feedback and coaching with subordinates according to corporate standards
- Implement control measures to compare the actual results of the work performed with the goals and take appropriate action in case of deviations from the plan.
- Analyze and resolve possible difficulties for the effective work of the team. Create challenges and inspire team to increase productivity.
- Maintain highest ethical standards and work in a spirit of AstraZeneca Code of Ethics, following rules & norms set by corporate policies
- Ensure that all conducted activities are done in accordance with local legislation and corporate standards.
- Timely report (as per respective procedures): health/environment/wellbeing related accidents; adverse events that you became aware about; change in status of your Conflict of Interest.
Essential for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5 years or more experience in relevant SFE area.
- Min 3 years of management/supervision experience.
- Successful experience in leading medium to large sized projects.
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving.
- Ability to proactively identify SFE concerns and opportunities and communicate it into the commercial functions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management that leads others through positive “win-win” influencing.
- Ability to perform optimally under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
Desirable for the role
- Advanced Degree (MBA).
- Broad-based commercial experience including marketing and/or sales.
- Solid skills at crucial conversations.
- Strong conflict resolution abilities.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram