Brazilian Embassy Jobs -Office Manager And Security Officer Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Brazilian Embassy Careers, Jobs At Brazilian Embassy UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Brazilian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Brazilian Embassy Abu Dhabi Careers, Security Officer Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @abudhabi.itamaraty.gov., Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Brazilian Embassy Careers – Hiring For Office Manager Jobs In UAE
Brazilian Embassy Office Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Brazilian Embassy Careers. Recently Brazilian Embassy Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Brazilian Embassy Open Hiring For Office Manager Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Brazilian Embassy Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 12000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Brazilian Embassy Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Office Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Office Manager Vacancies @abudhabi.itamaraty.gov.
Brief Information About Office Manager Vacancy At Brazilian Embassy UAE
|Company / Organization||Brazilian Embassy|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 12000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
Job Description For Brazilian Embassy Jobs
The job opportunity:
We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our core business support team (CBS). This position is responsible for managing the facilities services delivered to our offices. The Office Manager ensures effective delivery of Facilities-related services and supervision of all facilities staff; trains and develops facilities staff and assists with facilities budgets and operational costs.
Your key responsibilities:
Manage the day to day operations of the Facilities Management Services (FMS), ensuring exceptional service delivery and support is provided. Activities are performed in a proactive, collaborative and cost-effective manner and aligned to the overall objectives of the AWS strategy, model and in support of the Function Leader. Other key responsibilities include:
- Liaise and coordinate with building management and external suppliers on alterations, reconfiguration and construction General upkeep of office cleanliness, neatness and arrangements
- Independently manage and respond to urgent administrative queries facilitating the delivery of effective solutions
- Ensure all office supplies, equipment, furniture, etc. are maintained and stored in a clean and safe environment
- Execute the Facilities Management plan ensuring work is completed within allocated budget
- Prepare annual facilities budget, ensuring work is provided within allocated budget, and provide management reports on a periodic basis
- Ensure suppliers provide adequate services and work to both financial and quality standards
- Manage purchasing and procurement orders relating to office equipment, furniture, supplies and services; general stationery, food provisions and refreshments, etc.
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for purchase of supplies, provisions, services and equipment
- Act as a point of contact for staff queries and resolve any operational support issues
- Interact with the local vendors for facilities management services; cleaning, maintenance, stationery, food and beverages, refurbishment, etc.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Highly motivated work ethic, with the ability to recognise when a job needs to be done and the capability to do it completely, assuming responsibility for total quality
- Ability to handle administrative duties and day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of health, safety and office security rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic person, with strong organisational skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Computer literacy, familiar with MS office package
- The ability to manage an unpredictable workload
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads and the ability to manage a team. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognised for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
We believe a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. We work continuously to improve the quality of all our services, investing in our 300,000 people and innovation. And we’re proud to work with others – from our clients to wider stakeholders – to use our knowledge, skills and experience to create long term value and positive change for our clients, people and society.
We bring diverse ideas, backgrounds and mindsets together
Ideas aren’t bound by borders, and neither are we. We know that by bringing together different perspectives, insights and experiences, we’ll create a more inclusive environment for EY people.
We’re embracing change in everything we do
That’s why we’ve established a Global Innovation team led by Jeff Wong, our Global Chief Innovation Officer. The team is focused on understanding the external forces changing our world and how to do things differently in 6 months, 3 years, 10 years — and beyond.
Investing in technology
Today, more than 40,000 people with technology backgrounds work throughout EY. We’re market-leaders in Robotics Process Automation and in Document Intelligence. We have provided ground-breaking blockchain projects for clients from helping run cities to tokenising wine. In 2022, there are plans to invest US$1.5b in audit quality, technology solutions, people and the wider EY ecosystem of strategic alliances. And we’re just getting started.
We’re investing in your growth and development in unique ways, like the free, fully accredited EY Tech MBA by Hult International Business School. The first organisation to offer an entirely virtual MBA for free, for all EY people. With its focus on technology, leadership and business skills, you can build the transformative mindsets and tech skillsets we all need to thrive.