Digital14 Jobs – People Operations Specialist Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Digital14 Careers, Jobs At Digital14 UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Digital14 Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Digital14 Abu Dhabi Careers, Administration Coordinator Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @endi.fa.em8.oraclecloud.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Digital14 Careers – Hiring For People Operations Specialist Jobs In UAE
Digital14 People Operations Specialist Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Digital14 Careers. Recently Digital14 Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Digital14 Open Hiring For People Operations Specialist Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Digital14 Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 8000.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Digital14 Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For People Operations Specialist Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For People Operations Specialist Vacancies @endi.fa.em8.oraclecloud.com
Brief Information About People Operations Specialist Vacancy At Digital14 UAE
|Company / Organization||Digital14|
|Job Profile Or Position||People Operations Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 8000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
Job Description For Digital14 Jobs
- Responsible for maintaining Oracle HCM –HR Information System (HRIS) with respect to employee set up, employee data validation, audit and change management whilst ensuring complete accuracy and timeliness
- Person Management – New hires, terminations and internal mobility, compensation and data changes
- Responsible for the activities of personnel administration, involving tracking and reporting hires, exits, new joiner onboarding & support, visas (new and renewals), and internal transfers.
- Supports Talent Acquisition with related offer documents, oversight of pre-screening and onboarding processes
- Liaise with external groups for bank set up, visa processing, travel arrangements, insurance providers, etc.
- Engage stakeholders and lead the induction program for Day 1 to Week 12 as applicable and monitor and assess its efficacy by gathering metrics to measure success and enable improvements.
- Manage all stakeholders to enable a smooth off-boarding process and ensure strict compliance to internal policies, practices and legal obligations, including visa cancellation for self and eligible dependants and repatriation where applicable
- Process HR HELPDESK requests and close them within agreed SLAs.
- Ensures new and/or revised policies are communicated across the organization; coordinate with communications to update information in the employee handbook and via internal communication channels
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities for HR processes throughout the employee life cycle.
- Prepare increment / compensation and benefit change / internal mobility letters.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of agile People Operations transactional activity ensuring quality, consistency and timeliness.
- Provide coaching / consulting to line management on people operations process as required.
- Bachelors degree or relevant diploma in related field, ideally with CIPD / SHRM certification
Minimum Work Experience
- 3 + years of demonstrable related experience in a HRMS / HRSSC function in a fast paced agile and complex organizational environment in the UAE.
Skills/Certifications (Technical & Non-Technical)
- Strong operational and functional HR experience across the employee life cycle in a shared services environment or similar with a proven track record of excellence in service delivery and a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Demonstrable experience in applying company people policies, practices and benefits plans with a strong understanding of UAE Labor Law.
- High levels of resilience in a fast paced and agile working environment.
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Dynamics AX system and Oracle HCM would be highly advantageous.
- Proficiency in reporting and analysis including the use of appropriate tools and systems.
- Strong grasp of the MS Office suite of products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across customer groups and stakeholders