Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Jobs – Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Vacancies In Dubai, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Careers, Jobs At Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Dubai Careers, Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @jobs.disneycareers.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Careers – Hiring For Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Jobs In UAE
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Careers. Recently Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Open Hiring For Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 15000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Dubai, Can Apply For Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Vacancies @jobs.disneycareers.com
Brief Information About Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing Vacancy At Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City UAE
|Company / Organization||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City|
|Job Profile Or Position||Assistant Manager – Retail Marketing|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 15000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Media City Jobs
The Retail Marketing Assistant Manager is a support function to the R&T team across all the MENA region.
In charge of communication and exchanges between Disney, licensees and retailers to plan out marketing campaigns and secure proper branding execution for in store implementations as well as other related marketing activities (bought & earned media).
Be the key support in all Retail Marketing relevant projects and initiatives.
- Validates marketing campaign material for all key accounts in MENA
- Ensures that the execution of key account strategies is aligned with franchise and marketing plans
- Supports the commercial team in the development and implementation of promotional material and plans with key accounts across MENA
- Takes ownership of the development, production, execution and performance of retail marketing events/activations at key accounts across MENA
- Responsible for the relationship with agencies, to deliver Retail Marketing activations for Key accounts in line with the Brand guidelines.
- Manages relationship with Premiums providers to support sales team in identifying and sourcing premiums and to work on loyalty program solutions.
- Validates and gets approval from stakeholders for retail related bought media (social, TV, Radio, Print) as well as retail partner (retailer/licensee) owned media platforms.
- Assists in the development of the annual retail marketing strategy to achieve the defined business objectives
- Continuously generates retail marketing ideas, ensuring creativity and innovation in what is delivered.
- Gathers and shares retail best practices to deliver timely Quarterly reports
- Attend all franchise calls making sure that information is always shared with the CPC team.
- Accountable for timely and qualitative support and feedback to internal & external stake holders
- Accountable for deliver against tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong organizational and communication skills at all levels
- Flexible and able to adapt to change according to needs
- Attention to detail, eye for graphic design
- No budget responsibility
- Creative instinct
- Ability to effectively present ideas to internal and external stakeholders and “negotiate“ ideas when necessary.
- Skilled in presentation software (Power point/Keynote) and a basic knowledge of specialised product programmes (Photoshop)
- Quick Learner
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.