dmg events Jobs – Project Manager- Special Features Vacancies In Dubai, dmg events Careers, Jobs At dmg events UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest dmg events Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, dmg events Dubai Careers, Project Manager- Special Features Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.dmgevents.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
dmg events Careers – Hiring For Project Manager- Special Features Jobs In UAE
dmg events Project Manager- Special Features Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About dmg events Careers. Recently dmg events Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification dmg events Open Hiring For Project Manager- Special Features Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, dmg events Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 10000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With dmg events Dubai, Can Apply For Project Manager- Special Features Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Project Manager- Special Features Vacancies @www.dmgevents.com
Brief Information About Project Manager- Special Features Vacancy At dmg events UAE
|Company / Organization||dmg events|
|Job Profile Or Position||Project Manager- Special Features|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 10000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For dmg events Jobs
About Us – Dmg Events
dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business.
dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.
To ensure a world class level of project management of special features that reflects the position of the events.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and delivering the Egypt Energy Club (MEEC), Gala dinners, award ceremonies and youth engagements programmes.
- Work with the marketing lead to develop a marketing and communication strategy for EEC year-on-year.
- Invite and manage EEC members attendance.
- Main contact for members communication.
- Responsible for attendee numbers for EEC and Gala dinner
- Manage the project budget with the event ED.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Work closely with ED and Marketing Team to align the strategy and messaging with the event.
- Produce valuable and engaging awards content that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Work with the marketing team and oversees the creative development and write the content of all promotional materials, website, advertisements, and other marketing-related requirements.
- Communicate with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Measure, analyse and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Work closely with the head of sponsorship to develop a range of branding, thought leadership and sponsorship opportunities for the MEEC and Gala dinner and YEP
- Work closely with the marketing and data build team to identify relevant c-suite executives who should be part of the EEC environment.
- Work closely with operations to develop appropriate gala dinner, and EEC build.
- Work closely with the operation steam in the fulfilment and delivery of the EEC project, gala dinner and YEP.
- Curate the EEC Membership.
- Develop the EEC culture to be an experience rather than an event.
- Manage and create the marketing and communications plan, message house, SM and videos.
- Own the outreach to key existing and potential members i.e., grow the base of the right level of members.
- Ultimately create a plan whereby we can provide more value to EEC membership.
- Manage the club on site events throughout the course of the year.
- Act as our ultimate concierge for the club.
- Drive revenue growth and create KOL’s across our target markets at other events etc- managing our top 10%.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience at management level in project management, marketing and communication.
- Events experience is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and communications.
- Experience of dealing and managing high-profile key stakeholder relations.
- Metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus.
- Knowledge of mid to large scale B2B exhibitions and conferences.
- Understanding of GDPR and data protection.
- Experience of auditing existing procedures and introducing new ones.
- Appreciation of diversity and different cultures.
- Ability to network and liaise with trade bodies and associations.
- Anticipation of market trades and proactive market involvement.
- Degree educated.
- Communication- excellent written and verbal English, report writing, copywriting and presentation skills.
- Detailed understanding of event marketing.
- Organisational and project management skills.
- Time Management.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Team player
- People management skills
- Coach and mentor peers.