Emaar Jobs – Team Leader Role in Reservation Vacancies In Dubai, Emaar Careers, Jobs At Emaar UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Emaar Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Emaar Dubai Careers, Team Leader Role in Reservation Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @emhm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Emaar Careers – Hiring For Team Leader Role in Reservation Jobs In UAE
Emaar Team Leader Role in Reservation Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Emaar Careers. Recently Emaar Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Emaar Open Hiring For Team Leader Role in Reservation Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Emaar Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3100.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Emaar Dubai, Can Apply For Team Leader Role in Reservation Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Team Leader Role in Reservation Vacancies @emhm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com
Brief Information About Team Leader Role in Reservation Vacancy At Emaar UAE
|Company / Organization||Emaar|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3100.00 per month|
Job Description For Emaar Jobs
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience working in Rooms Reservations preferably with call center experience
- Certificate in Telephone Skills and Customer Service will be an advantage
- Minimum qualification required / College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- Operational Performance â€“ Ability to handle the tasks assigned, speed of execution, level of details and understanding of guest requirements.
- Financial Performance â€“ Knowledge about financial goals and targets, achievement of individual and team targets.
- Quality Performance â€“ Knowledge on systems, products, new offers and packages. Assessment of individual and team on the Quality KPIâ€™s such as adherence to reservations telephone script, email etiquette, and other tools used to measure quality results.