ENPI Group Jobs – Quality Manager And Sales Executive Vacancies In Dubai, ENPI Group Careers, Jobs At ENPI Group UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest ENPI Group Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, ENPI Group Dubai Careers, Sales Executive Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.enpigroup.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
ENPI Group Careers – Hiring For Quality Manager Jobs In UAE
ENPI Group Quality Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About ENPI Group Careers. Recently ENPI Group Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification ENPI Group Open Hiring For Quality Manager Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, ENPI Group Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 201606.00 AED On Yearly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With ENPI Group Dubai, Can Apply For Quality Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Quality Manager Vacancies @www.enpigroup.com
Brief Information About Quality Manager Vacancy At ENPI Group UAE
|Company / Organization||ENPI Group|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 201606.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For ENPI Group Jobs
The quality control manager will be based in one of the BU of the ENPI Group and responsible for ensuring that manufactured products meet set standards of quality, reliability and performance. In addition to that she/he will also be responsible to entail in setting and implementing internal/external quality requirements to ensure company products/services meet customer expectations.
- Conduct assessment of company production processes and customer needs to develop in-house quality policies, procedures and specifications.
- Collaborate with purchasing department to ensure raw materials from external suppliers meet quality requirements.
- Specify quality requirements for raw materials obtained from vendors and suppliers
- Ensure production/manufacturing processes meet local and international standards.
- Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures and present reports to management on quality activities.
- Visit customer units for technical collaboration and investigating complaints and take necessary corrective actions.
- Make businesses remain productive/profitable by implementing and monitoring programs that ensure continuous quality.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Monitor production performance by gathering relevant data, as well as produce statistical reports
- Assist external quality auditors in coordinating on-site audits
- Bachelor’s degree in a respective filed
- Minimum: 5 Years’ experience in a similar industry
- Preferred: Experience working in Packaging & Printing Sector
Skills and Abilities
- Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and Analytical Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Training Skills