Farah Experiences Jobs -Soft Services Assistant Manager And Security Support Manager Vacancies In Farah Experiences Careers, Jobs At Farah Experiences Abu Dhabi, Hotel Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Latest Farah Experiences Jobs in Government Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Farah Experiences Careers, Product and Contracting Support Manager Jobs vacancies in Abu Dhabi, Careers @www.farahexperiences.com Hotel Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Hotel Jobs in for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Farah Experiences Careers – Hiring For Soft Services Assistant Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Farah Experiences Soft Services Assistant Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In Abu Dhabi Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In Abu Dhabi But Here We Are Sharing Information About Farah Experiences Careers. Recently Farah Experiences Located In Abu Dhabi Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Farah Experiences Open Hiring For Soft Services Assistant Manager Position, Job Available On Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Farah Experiences Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 4928.00 AED On monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Farah Experiences Can Apply For Soft Services Assistant Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Soft Services Assistant Manager Vacancies @www.farahexperiences.com
Brief Information About Soft Services Assistant Manager Vacancy At Farah Experiences Abu Dhabi
|Company / Organization||Farah Experiences|
|Job Profile Or Position||Soft Services Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 4928.00 Monthly|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For Farah Experiences Jobs
Full Job Description
- Participates in daily operations alongside their Colleagues and Service Provider staff in setting positive examples.
- Monitors daily operation of housekeeping by inspection, audit checklists, identifying areas not being cleaned as per standards, and regular feedback to both in-house and Service Providers.
- Is responsible for pest control services, checking of daily schedules and ensuring completion of tasks assigned.
- Is responsible to create awareness about waste management and recyclables and provide any inputs to other departments like F&B etc.
- Ensures all F&B outlets and colleague areas at BOH are treated by pest control as and when needed and comply with HACCP regulations.
- Liaises with Administrator for administrative works and also help in compiling documents whenever necessary for processing invoices, purchases etc.
- Coaches and discipline Colleagues in a fair and consistent manner in order to motivate and improve performance.
- Ensure all third party documentations are in line as expected in Farah policy
- Coordinates with Finance and procurement to process payments and other related
- Reviews satisfaction results for their areas and identify any trends and share observations and suggestions with Support Manager and/or Manager.
- Reviews departmental policies, procedures and performance standards to ensure these are up to date, correct and propose changes as appropriate to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Ensures any service delivery defects are resolved and identify any trends and share observations and suggestions with Support Manager and/or Manager.
- Assists with making sure processes are in place to accomplish or meet approved KPIs.
- Reviews accuracy of any checklists and records completed in their area and analyze.
- Ensures their area meets financial targets as set by their departmental manager through tracking expenditures and revenue.
- Ensures sufficient stock remains on hand at all times and reduces stock loss/wastage.
- Reviews reports, invoices and/or delivery notes to ensure proper billing and documentation, prior to final review of Support Manager and/or Manager.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- Professional in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint software programs.
- Completed Task Training and Group Trainer programs
- 2-3 Yearsâ€™ experience in similar industry with at least 1 year managerial responsibilities.
- Very good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Good health condition (as manual lifting may be required from time to time).
- Experience of inventory and/or in stock taking process.
- Good Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- With valid Essential Food Safety Training (EFST) certification.
- Familiar with other languages such as Hindi and Urdu.
- Additional Qualifications in Health & Safety, IOSH etc. is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kronos or similar â€˜time and attendanceâ€™ software.
- Knowledge of CAFM, LOOP, LMS, Oracle and Maximo software systems.
- Experience of research, preparation and proposal of yearly budget, with the ability to understand, interpret and analyze Profit and Loss Statements.