FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs – Government Relations Executive Vacancies In Dubai, FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers, Jobs At FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Careers, Government Relations Executive Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @careers.fivehotelsandresorts.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers – Hiring For Government Relations Executive Jobs In UAE
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Government Relations Executive Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers. Recently FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Open Hiring For Government Relations Executive Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 446,321.00 AED On Yearly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai, Can Apply For Government Relations Executive Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Government Relations Executive Vacancies @careers.fivehotelsandresorts.com
Brief Information About Government Relations Executive Vacancy At FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel UAE
|Company / Organization||FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 446,321.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of entertainment innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class services at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of the beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations, sunbath in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a culinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens in 2021, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel that has been previously been visited by Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and will offer 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Our Human Resources Team is an essential piece of the puzzle, they are creative, motivated and energetic personalities with an innate ability to anticipate employee needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a FIVE-style experience that goes above and beyond!
As a Government Relations Executive you will join a committed HR team driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ guest experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Zurich.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven and relevant experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreaking boundaries.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Be well versed on required HR policies, procedures, and online government systems in order to provide advice on related and current practices and procedures at a basic level to the GRO unit and onboarding employees
- Be knowledgeable of the UAE’s Labour laws and procedures within Immigration and Ministry of Labour in order to process the required documents within agreed SLAs
- Ensure timely completion of visa processes for employees and dependents.
- Carry out minor tasks independently and complex tasks under supervision as and when required to provide professional Human Resources services in the GRO unit
- Secure all visa permits and resident licenses; following government administration guidelines as stipulated by law
- Stay current on information relating to local law and changes in law regarding visas
- Ensure proper invoicing for all visas, filing and the cancellation of no-show visas
- Ensure the visas of terminated or resigned Colleagues are cancelled and ensure their exit or legal stay in the country
- Timely handling and tracking of files on a case-by-case basis
- Support city governments, transit authorities, local partners, and other relevant institutions understand how FIVE works
- Collaborate closely with other FIVE team members on operations, marketing, and local media activities
- Existing transportation, government, and advocacy contacts and relationships in your market
- Government affairs know-how, and cultural understanding of the UAE market
- The drive to fearlessly advocate for FIVE
What We’re Looking For
- A hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication/people skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English & Arabic, written and spoken, is a must
- 1-3 years’ experience in government affairs, political campaigns, and/or business development in a government-related environment
- Ability to adjust job scope, as required
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues