Fortinet Jobs – Business Development Representative (Middle East) Vacancies In Dubai, Fortinet Careers, Jobs At Fortinet UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Fortinet Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Fortinet Dubai Careers, Business Development Representative (Middle East) Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @ www.fortinet.com , Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Fortinet Careers – Hiring For Business Development Representative (Middle East) Jobs In UAE
Fortinet Business Development Representative (Middle East) Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Fortinet Careers. Recently Fortinet Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Fortinet Open Hiring For Business Development Representative (Middle East) Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Fortinet Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 13000.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Fortinet Dubai, Can Apply For Business Development Representative (Middle East) Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Business Development Representative (Middle East) Vacancies @ www.fortinet.com
Brief Information About Business Development Representative (Middle East) Vacancy At Fortinet UAE
|Company / Organization||Fortinet|
|Job Profile Or Position||Business Development Representative (Middle East)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 13000.00 per month|
Job Description For Fortinet Jobs
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. Today, we secure the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world.
Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. We have proven to be a truly innovative technology driven network security company with over 619 registered Global Patents. This is over 3 times more than our closest most innovative competitor!
The Fortinet EMEA Business Development team is a group of highly driven and tenacious professionals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a hunger for winning. Based in Fortinet offices across some of our key EMEA locations their mission is to drive new business opportunities for our EMEA sales teams by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments in prospect and dormant accounts.
With us you will:
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Fortinet’s technology in order to articulate our value proposition to decision-makers, as well as being able to successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Prospecting into multiple organizations via calling, networking and e-mail, with the help of cutting edge digital platforms for intent based leads such as Bombora and 6Sense, and contact discovery using Linked-In Sales Navigator, Discover.org, and other digital tools and Internet sources, to build and maintain a high quality lead pipeline.
- Schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within targeted companies.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals, as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and other Fortinet business functions in the development of strategic sales approaches.
Apply if you:
- Are customer orientated with current experience of inbound and outbound focused sales.
- Want to grow your career with a leading global cybersecurity company who have experienced 19 successive years of double digit growth.
- Are a highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality, strong attention detail and a hunger to win.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Have the ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent training and development opportunities, providing you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- An open working environment, sharing knowledge and information collaboratively and transparently, with respect to everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative and winning team.
- A competitive salary and incentive compensation package, including stock awards, health and welfare benefits.