Forum Energy Technologies Jobs – Procurement Coordinator Vacancies In Dubai, Forum Energy Technologies Careers, Jobs At Forum Energy Technologies UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Forum Energy Technologies Dubai Careers, Procurement Coordinator Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @f-e-t.mua.hrdepartment.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Forum Energy Technologies Careers – Hiring For Procurement Coordinator Jobs In UAE
Forum Energy Technologies Procurement Coordinator Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Forum Energy Technologies Careers. Recently Forum Energy Technologies Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Forum Energy Technologies Open Hiring For Procurement Coordinator Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Forum Energy Technologies Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 77940.00 AED per year Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Forum Energy Technologies Dubai, Can Apply For Procurement Coordinator Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Procurement Coordinator Vacancies @f-e-t.mua.hrdepartment.com
Brief Information About Procurement Coordinator Vacancy At Forum Energy Technologies UAE
|Company / Organization||Forum Energy Technologies|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 77940.00 per year|
Job Description For Forum Energy Technologies Jobs
Forum Energy Technologies Vacancy Full Information
- Prepare sales and inventory reports.
- Manage the continuous improvement of quality and quality performance.
- Manage shipment dates from vendors and work with sales to ensure the agreed dates on customer orders are maintained regularly.Purpose:Provide procurement and expediting support to sales & distribution for Middle East and Asia Pacific.Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
- Purchase equipment and components in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Communicate with sales team any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Check stock availability with FET global manufacturing and distribution centers.
- Deliver updates and reports as and when required.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to create business savings.
- Create and maintain all vendors and item master database in NAV system.
- Review safety stock level for all products.
- Resolve any shipment discrepancies with vendors.
- Prepare certification documents from vendors and supply to sales team.
- Liaise with finance for payments and update PO’s as required.
- Set minimum order quantities with guidance from sales and management.
- Create BOM’s for Forum Drilling product lines.
- Lead capital project procurement for equipment builds in the region.
- Respond to quote enquiries from Inside Sales Representatives.
- Inventory adjustments as and when required.
- Process transfer orders between offsite locations.
- Follow Corporate Governance guidelines for PO’s.
- Answer PO queries and resolve discrepancies with invoices regarding pricing and receipts.
- Process quarterly stock reviews for distribution center.
- Process scrap transfer orders and liaise with warehouse regarding slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Send open order reports to vendors.
- Run purchase lines report and expedite all suppliers for overdue/incoming orders.
- Check and update outstanding purchase orders.
- Secondary school qualifications
- Good working knowledge of all procurement, expediting and logistics procedures
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Navision
- Proficient in Microsoft packages e.g Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams
- Understanding of deadline achievements
- Team player
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focu
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability