GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Jobs – Primary Teachers – Immediate start Vacancies In Ras Al Khaimah, GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Careers, Jobs At GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah, Government Jobs in UAE, GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Ras Al Khaimah Careers, Primary Teachers – Immediate start Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.gemsfoundersschool-mizhar.com, Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Careers – Hiring For Primary Teachers – Immediate start Jobs In UAE
GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Primary Teachers – Immediate start Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Careers. Recently GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Open Hiring For Primary Teachers – Immediate start Position, Job Available On Ras Al Khaimah Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Ras Al Khaimah Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 5500.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Ras Al Khaimah, Can Apply For Primary Teachers – Immediate start Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Primary Teachers – Immediate start Vacancies @www.gemsfoundersschool-mizhar.com
Brief Information About Primary Teachers – Immediate start Vacancy At GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar UAE
|Company / Organization||GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 5500.00 per month|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Description For GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar Jobs
GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah WSR is a real community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to be the best they can be in all aspects of school life.
With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for experienced Primary School Teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Primary Years
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Primary School in a British curriculum school; though NQTs are welcome to apply
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
All positions offer an excellent remuneration package.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
- About the School
- GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah. WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life. The school offers the internationally recognised National Curriculum for England, and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK), Oxford AQA and Pearson Edexcel.
As a community, we place a strong emphasis on relationships between staff, students and parents; the culture and ethos of the school rooted in celebrating our diverse international community.
GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is part of the Gems Education group, the largest global education company in the world, ‘We see genius in every child’. GEMS Westminster school opened in September 2013, we are an all through school with over 3000 students from KG1 to Grade 12 (4 to 18 years). GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is a happy, stimulating, caring school, where we develop a love of learning and high aspirations.
To learn more please visit http://www.gemswestminsterschool-rak.com/
- If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph