Helix Leisure Jobs – Technical Account Manager Vacancies In Dubai, Helix Leisure Careers, Jobs At Helix Leisure UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Helix Leisure Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Helix Leisure Dubai Careers, Technical Account Manager Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @helixleisure.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Helix Leisure Careers – Hiring For Technical Account Manager Jobs In UAE
Helix Leisure Technical Account Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Helix Leisure Careers. Recently Helix Leisure Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Helix Leisure Open Hiring For Technical Account Manager Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Helix Leisure Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 17750.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Helix Leisure Dubai, Can Apply For Technical Account Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Technical Account Manager Vacancies @helixleisure.com
Brief Information About Technical Account Manager Vacancy At Helix Leisure UAE
|Company / Organization||Helix Leisure|
|Job Profile Or Position||No Jobs Available At A Time|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 17750.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Helix Leisure Jobs
Fuelling the business of fun.
Not just a game-changer, it’s a life-changer. Designed to deliver a superior guest experience, the software solutions platform is a complete integrated solution made to enable business owners to achieve greater operational efficiency while reducing costs and increasing profitability.
With Embed’s platform, a business (single or multi-location) has real-time visibility and control across the entire operation: a full range of games management, real-time prize inventory, from guest party planning and bookings via mobile to integrated point-of-sales, including bundles and upsell packages, self-recycling game card kiosks and so much more. And it is all interconnected.
We have offices across the globe: USA, EMEA, and Asia. With more than 1,000 customers and over 3,000 installations in 56 countries, we are equipped and ready to empower Family Entertainment businesses with direct sales, services, and support anytime, anywhere.
We are in the business of fun and no one takes fun more seriously than us, which is why we put our people at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. Get inspired because no one’s having more fun than us.
This position plays an essential role in providing consultation and relationship management with the Solutions Groups’ largest customers across the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Disciplined account management will support revenue growth and foster strong commercial partnerships. Deployment and implementation can be complex, so sound project management and accountability will be required. The position will also be responsible for managing new key account acquisitions to support our growth in the EMEA regions.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Develop account plans in conjunction with the Global Head of Sales for long-term revenue growth.
- Present Solutions Group roadmap and product outlook and look for opportunities to provide valuable and summarized feedback to our internal teams.
- Look for opportunities to cross-sell and drive customer demand for other products or services.
- Ensure inbound customer communication is channeled into our business stakeholders appropriately and is handled in a timely manner.
- Create a reporting cycle on support and development statistics to ensure that the customers have visibility on Embed performance.
- Build deep technical knowledge and ability to provide technical demonstrations and/or training to prospective customers and new clients as needed.
- Proactively manage client projects through a complete cycle, understanding customers’ needs, presenting existing Embed solutions, coordinating with internal departments, continuous internal & external communication, deployment, and implementation to final handover.
- Manage projects effectively using a project plan that is updated daily.
- Careful management of client expectations to ensure the balance of client needs with Embed strategy.
- Manage the creation of quotes and proposals to strategic accounts.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our clients and the industry to see how needs and trends are changing and feedback to key internal stakeholders.
- Assist in marketing activities such as trade shows and regional campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or IT preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience in project management (software or technology preferred)
- Experience as an account manager with a history of building strong client relationships
- Hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) software and account management systems.
- Proficient in MS office with particular focus on Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in presenting to senior-level executives and have a polished presentation style
- Client-focused attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical understanding of computing, point of sale, and hospitality systems will be highly regarded
- General knowledge of system design and software development practices
- Ability to manage own time and work within teams and individually.
- Ability to take a range of tasks and prioritize based on time, customer need, and business need.
- Proven out of the box thinker with experience developing creative solutions to clients’ out of the ordinary problems
- Availability to travel as needed
- Ability to travel to Singapore, Australia, Europe, and the USA.