IBM Jobs – Security Services Seller Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, IBM Careers, Jobs At IBM UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest IBM Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, IBM Abu Dhabi Careers, Security Services Seller Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.ibm.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
IBM Careers – Hiring For Security Services Seller Jobs In UAE
IBM Security Services Seller Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About IBM Careers. Recently IBM Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification IBM Open Hiring For Security Services Seller Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, IBM Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 2185.00 AED On month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With IBM Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Security Services Seller Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Security Services Seller Vacancies @www.ibm.com
Brief Information About Security Services Seller Vacancy At IBM UAE
|Company / Organization||IBM|
|Job Profile Or Position||Security Services Seller|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 2185.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For IBM Jobs
Full Job Description
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Security Services Seller will lead sales activities in Saudi and act as the focal point to the client for the sales of IBM Security Services. The position will entail managing key relationships, understanding the client’s organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations. The main focus of this role is Opportunity Identification and Opportunity Ownership. The candidate must have the ability to develop security pursuit strategies in key accounts and support new business opportunities which include defining sales opportunities, determining engagement scope & cost projections, formulating potential security solutions based on client requirements, and functioning as the Security Sales Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the assigned territory. Candidate should demonstrate the use of consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities throughout the territory.
- Work with the IBM Security Team to identify, qualify and close new business sales opportunities by demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- Manage Security Services Signings, Revenue and Profit objective attainment for an assigned territory
- Interlock with Security Services Technical and Delivery teams to drive qualified opportunities’ to close
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by successfully selling IBM Security services into the assigned territory
- Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction and a successful outcome to the sale
- Engage technical resources, as appropriate, to ensure the company overcomes any technical objections in the sales cycle
- Drive contract discussions and negotiations with supporting functions like finance and legal teams
- Develop trusted relationships at a senior management level in enterprise accounts and develop and maintain their confidence
- Leverage subject matter experts, executives, and thought leaders as needed to provide value to the client. This role will build relationships with senior client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business advise
- Coordinate and deliver timely, accurate and quality information, as required to meet sales goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in selling Security Consulting and System Integration Services (i.e. security strategy, risk and compliance services, security managed services, incident response, penetration testing, identity and access management ..etc.)
- Deep knowledge of security solutions, services, and offerings
- Understanding of local market trends and cyber security laws and regulations
- Demonstrated success closing large deals
- Experienced in consultative sales techniques
- Strong communication skills: Senior executive level presence and presentation skills in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrable ability to build IBM relationships, become a trusted advisor and influence for positive outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into client solutions & actions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of IBM Security Services and Software portfolio
- Relationships with security technology providers
IBM Security’s mission is to help protect business, enabling our clients to thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty. We are the largest enterprise cybersecurity provider with more than 8000 security professionals. We have been at the forefront of security research and development for over 50 years. Gartner, Forrester, and IDC have rated our Consulting and Managed Security Services as industry leaders, and we lead in 12 different market segments. To enhance our security solutions and services, we’ve invested in the brightest minds in the business and world-class technologies, including more than 20 security acquisitions since 2002. While we are proud of these achievements, we remain focused on providing our clients with valuable solutions and continued innovation.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.