ICDL GCC Jobs – Business Development Executive Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, ICDL GCC Careers, Jobs At ICDL GCC UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest ICDL GCC Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, ICDL GCC Abu Dhabi Careers, Business Development Executive Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @icdlarabia.org, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
ICDL GCC Careers – Hiring For Business Development Executive Jobs In UAE
ICDL GCC Business Development Executive Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About ICDL GCC Careers. Recently ICDL GCC Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification ICDL GCC Open Hiring For Business Development Executive Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, ICDL GCC Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 6500.00-10000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With ICDL GCC Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Business Development Executive Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Business Development Executive Vacancies @icdlarabia.org
Brief Information About Business Development Executive Vacancy At ICDL GCC UAE
|Company / Organization||ICDL GCC|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 6500.00-10000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For ICDL GCC Jobs
Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: UAE (Dubai)
In this position you will become part of an existing team that aims to promote the implementation and promulgation of the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard within various sectors throughout the Gulf region. Your primary objective is to create strategic partnerships with governments or the education sectors in the region, in accordance with the ethos of the ICDL programme and our humanitarian mission: bring digital literacy to the global population.
- Identify policy makers and/or organisations that have influence on National Digital Literacy Initiatives.
- Create strategic relationships with key organisations to serve local communities in building a digital society.
- Work closely with local governments in the region by providing full-service project support.
- Understand and represent effectively the policies and procedures of the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard.
- Assist with the implementation of new digital literacy programmes as introduced to the region.
- Participate in online or physical events and conferences to present and promote the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard.
- At least 2 years of proven results in a Business Development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic languages.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills, and the ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to make positive impressions on others by being helpful, responsive, diplomatic, and professional.
- Must be confident and comfortable communicating at all levels while obtaining information pertaining to projects.
- Ability to present and explain points of view clearly and logically.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to travel, both within the UAE and throughout the GCC.