Informa Jobs – Executive Assistant Vacancies In Dubai, Informa Careers, Jobs At Informa UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Informa Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Informa Dubai Careers, Executive Assistant Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @careers.informa.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Informa Careers – Hiring For Executive Assistant Jobs In UAE
Informa Executive Assistant Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Informa Careers. Recently Informa Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Informa Open Hiring For Executive Assistant Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Informa Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 99885.00 AED per year Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Informa Dubai, Can Apply For Executive Assistant Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Executive Assistant Vacancies @careers.informa.com
Brief Information About Executive Assistant Vacancy At Informa UAE
|Company / Organization||Informa|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 99885.00 per year|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Informa Jobs
The primary purpose of the role is to provide administration and coordination support, including inbox and diary management, meeting and travel coordination as well as communication assistance and business support activities to assist business planning and project management activities. The role will involve working within a fast-paced, complex global environment and will require independence and initiative to ensure any potential obstacles such as changing requirements are managed effectively to ensure minimum disruption. It will also be essential to be able to prioritise and manage multiple and varied activities simultaneously.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators:
• Timely and effective administration and coordination support maintaining service level agreements and achieving deadlines.
• Timely and professional communication assistance for inbox and diary management, which manages multiple priorities and meets the Executives requirements.
• Efficient business support activities through the accurate collation, preparation and presentation of complex and sensitive information and data.
Administration & Coordination:
• Arranging travel, accommodation, relevant visas for frequent business travel for internal and external meetings/events for each Executive.
• Coordinating internal/external meetings and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure attendance and necessary documentation is distributed in a timely manner.
• Organising global video/telephone conferences across multiple time zones.
• Collating and issuing the agenda and minutes for regular meetings along with agreed follow up actions.
• Managing, monitoring and reporting when necessary the processing and coding of invoices and expense claims for each Executive.
• Ensuring all hardcopy and electronic materials containing confidential information are securely stored and only accessible to those authorised to view such content.
• Pro-active & complex diary management syncing with various time zones.
• Inbox management for each Executive to meet their requirements and to support prioritisation of tasks.
• Managing incoming/outgoing communication for the Executives as appropriate to manage expectations of internal and external customers.
• Building strong relationships with Informa divisions within the global business.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Attend relevant meetings to ensure representation.
• Supporting the Executives to research and collate data, prepare reports and presentation packs for different stakeholders
• Contributing to and monitoring specific projects as assigned or agreed by the Executives such
• Organising and coordinating events