Jumeirah Beach Hotel Jobs – Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Vacancies In Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Careers, Jobs At Jumeirah Beach Hotel UAE, Hotel Jobs in UAE, Latest Jumeirah Beach Hotel Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai Careers, Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.jumeirah.com Hotel Jobs in UAE, Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Careers – Hiring For Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Jobs In UAE
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Job – Hey Guys, There Is Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Jumeirah Beach Hotel Careers. Recently Jumeirah Beach Hotel Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Jumeirah Beach Hotel Open Hiring For Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 28,601.00 AED On Yearly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai, Can Apply For Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Vacancies @www.jumeirah.com
Brief Information About Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure Vacancy At Jumeirah Beach Hotel UAE
|Company / Organization||Jumeirah Beach Hotel|
|Job Profile Or Position||Beach Lifeguard -sports & Leisure|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 28,601.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Jumeirah Beach Hotel Jobs
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering the colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 kilometers from the city center and 25 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The hotel is a dynamically formed 26-storey curved design built in the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf. Jumeirah Beach Hotel also offers 598 sea-facing rooms and suites, over 15 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the Pavilion Marina and Sports Club, Sinbad’s Kids Clubs, and direct, complimentary access to Wild Wadi for all guests. Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a seaside destination for the entire family.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Beach lifeguard to join the Sports & Leisure department at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- To ensure that all water areas are protected during operational hours by practicing preventative lifeguarding in accordance with the Ellis & Associates International Lifeguard Training Program
- Understand and follow all Jumeirah and Wild Wadi Standard Operating Procedures, and Emergency Action Plans
- Perform water rescues, First Aid, and CPR when needed.
- Enforce facility rules and provide crowd control in a friendly manner throughout the aquatic areas, as necessary.
- Exude a friendly, helpful, and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with guests and colleagues.
- Provide professional lifeguarding services at any Jumeirah property and exclusive use event when needed, and assist in the preparations of facilities for special functions, themed evenings, etc.
- Clean all areas of the pools and walkways, both in and above the water, including all pool furniture and paths
- Report any safety concerns to management.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Able to perform all Special Facilities Lifeguard requirements.
- Able to swim 400 meters in less than 8 minutes.
- Completed the Open Water Beach Lifeguard Course
- Able to converse and resolve guest complaints/issues in a calm and professional manner.
- Detail-oriented, organized and very flexible with working extended hours.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.