KBR Jobs -Secretary And Logistics Warehouseman Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, KBR Careers, Jobs At KBR UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest KBR Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, KBR Abu Dhabi Careers, Logistics Warehouseman Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.kbr.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
KBR Careers – Hiring For Secretary Jobs In UAE
KBR Secretary Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About KBR Careers. Recently KBR Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification KBR Open Hiring For Secretary Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, KBR Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 2875.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With KBR Dubai, Can Apply For Secretary Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Secretary Vacancies @www.kbr.com
Brief Information About Secretary Vacancy At KBR UAE
|Company / Organization||KBR|
|Job Profile Or Position||Secretary|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 2875.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For KBR Jobs
Full Job Description
KBR has been awarded a Master Services to perform a number of projects of covering the following project phases: Conceptual studies / Pre-FEED / FEED and EPC Management scopes for a Giant Onshore Oilfield. Our Project Delivery Team along with key COMPANY personnel will be carrying out Engineering Studies required for Facilities and Infrastructure that are crucial to sustain or grow production. The scope of work is multi-project with, typically, numerous projects proceeding in parallel.
- All applications must be currently based in UAE or have previous experience working in the Middle East.
- Must have strong experience in PMC Oil and Gas Projects, Pre-FEED / FEED EPC in O&G Projects Internationally (specifically Middle East).
- Requires 10-15 years of experience in applying the functional, discipline or administrative skill to Oil and Gas Projects.
- Provide Functional or Administrative Support Services.
- Provide Administrative or Secretarial support to a Department and/or Manager. Typical duties include general clerical, receptionist and Project based work.
- Responsibilities may be unique to a specific function or department such as Procurement or Engineering, but are mainly administrative in nature.
- Under limited supervision, works within a specialized function to complete tasks in accordance to procedure.
- Possesses considerable autonomy in completing projects for immediate supervisor.
- Assignments generally include such types of work as preparing complex reports and maintaining complicated records requiring careful selection, classification, or compilation of information from several sources.
- Requires ability to perform numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Applies common sense understanding to execute written or oral instructions.
- Required ability to communicate effective with internal and external clients.