Loro Piana Jobs – E-Commerce Specialist Vacancies In Dubai, Loro Piana Careers, Jobs At Loro Piana UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Loro Piana Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Loro Piana Dubai Careers, E-Commerce Specialist Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @ae.loropiana.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Loro Piana Careers – Hiring For E-Commerce Specialist Jobs In UAE
Loro Piana E-Commerce Specialist Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Loro Piana Careers. Recently Loro Piana Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Loro Piana Open Hiring For E-Commerce Specialist Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Loro Piana Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 15000.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Loro Piana Dubai, Can Apply For E-Commerce Specialist Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For E-Commerce Specialist Vacancies @ae.loropiana.com
Brief Information About E-Commerce Specialist Vacancy At Loro Piana UAE
|Company / Organization||Loro Piana|
|Job Profile Or Position||Middle East Logistic Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 15000.00 per month|
Job Description For Loro Piana Jobs
Functionally reporting to Logistic & Compliance Manager, HQ, this role manages operations and logistics in the area via organizing the storage and distribution of products, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of products in a cost efficient manner.
The position is involved in the management of logistic service providers and carriers for local warehousing and is responsible for stock control and transportation and in monitoring the flow of products.
This position collaborates closely with internal stakeholders, and manages logistic and distribution services to fulfill the business needs which is a very important part of the function.
- Manage regional 3PL warehousing operation for Middle East markets.
- Act as a main coordinator between the Company and 3PL on delivery arrangement and order processing.
- Review internal/external feedback on operation issue and develop prompt and effective action plan. Provide strategic regional logistics solutions to support business needs.
- Deal with 3PL distribution partner to improve service to users in a cost effective manner. Strive for efficient processes by continuously looking into process improvement opportunities and optimization.
- Manage logistics costs by conducting regular analysis and negotiating with service providers for the best terms & conditions for the Company.
- Perform daily logistics processing, handle in & out shipment, declaration of import and export goods, customs clearance procedure.
- Monitor & track shipment status, and solve shipping issues with freight forwarders.
- Ensure timely return of end of season shipment to Italy.
- Provide advice to internal departments regarding to duties and taxes applicable based on existing Free Trade Agreements between destination countries / regions, and other import and export (I/E) customs-related inquiries.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory, legal and Customs requirements.
- Oversee and manage stock level in SAP and maintain accurate inventory records in the system.
- To manage regular reviews and updates on inventory counts. Conduct regular stock reconciliation.
- Responsible for master data entry and accuracy verification in the SAP.
- Develop reports in-line with Company policies to allow better management/vision of the operations of the company.
- Prepare reports on cost analysis, shipment summaries, incoming & outgoing statistics etc. Analyze data and reports on logistics operation performance for management review.
- Support logistics arrangement on ad hoc marketing activities e.g. pop up event etc.
- Support HQ Logistic in forecasting and budget definition (logistic costs).
Skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management, Business, Management or other relevant discipline
- 5 years’ experience in managerial position with logistics or retail background
- Knowledge of customs operations and import management experience
- Well organized and efficient with problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with a good analytical sense for numbers
- Strong leadership skills to lead and develop staff
- Excellent communication skills across functions, regions
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office applications and SAP
Main internal and external stakeholders:
- HQ & other countries logistics team
- Retails Operations
- Logistics service providers
- Freight forwarders
- Transportation companies