Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Jobs – Security Officer Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Careers, Jobs At Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Careers, Security Officer Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @ihrcanada.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Careers – Hiring For Security Officer Jobs In UAE
Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Security Officer Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Careers. Recently Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Open Hiring For Security Officer Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 1876.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Security Officer Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Security Officer Vacancies @ihrcanada.com
Brief Information About Security Officer Vacancy At Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE
|Company / Organization||Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi|
|Job Profile Or Position||No Jobs Available At A Time|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 1876.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
Job Description For Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Jobs
Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Vacancy Full Information
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
- Click on the Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.