Manpower Middle East Jobs – Logistics Coordinator And Partnerships Project Manager Vacancies In Dubai, Manpower Middle East Careers, Jobs At Manpower Middle East Dubai, Jobs in Dubai, Latest Manpower Middle East Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in Dubai, Manpower Middle East Dubai Careers, Partnerships Project Manager Jobs vacancies in Dubai, Careers @www.manpowergroup.ae, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in Dubai, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Manpower Middle East Careers – Hiring For Logistics Coordinator Jobs In Dubai
Manpower Middle East Logistics Coordinator Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In Dubai Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In Dubai But Here We Are Sharing Information About Manpower Middle East Careers. Recently Manpower Middle East Located In Dubai Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Manpower Middle East Open Hiring For Logistics Coordinator Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Manpower Middle East Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3849.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Manpower Middle East Dubai, Can Apply For Logistics Coordinator Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Logistics Coordinator Vacancies @www.manpowergroup.ae
Brief Information About Logistics Coordinator Vacancy At Manpower Middle East Dubai
|Company / Organization||Manpower Middle East|
|Job Profile Or Position||Logistics Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3849.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Manpower Middle East Jobs
Provide support to the logistics, warehousing, and customer service functions to achieve highest customer satisfaction at utmost efficiency.
- The logistics processes (documentation, customs procedures, Trade portals, regional requirements) in the subsidiary are ensured in the scope of technical and business administration aspects and continuously optimised.
- The logistics infrastructure ensures that the company’s organisation is run efficiently towards the customers.
- The global logistics standards of the company are realized in the subsidiary adequately and properly.
- International export regulations are implemented and always up to date.
- Knowledge and proficiency in handling customs documentation and portals like e-mirsal2, Dubai trade, Chamber of commerce, embassy documentation
- Knowledge about Customs SG, CDR account reconciliation
- Prepare and provide documentation related to shipping like certificate of origin, AWB, CO, SASO, National Media council, TRA etc
- Book cargo with freight forwarders, follow up for pick up, proof of delivery etc
- Handling all necessary import and export duties with customs and forwarding agencies.
- Negotiate freight rates with service providers and ensure optimized routes for delivery.
- Provide support to warehouse documentation and procurement as required
- Play an active role within the department; provide support during physical inventory count.
- Liaise with sales, customer service and finance team for freight charges, documentation, quotes etc
- Basic awareness on VAT process
- Analyse and improve current process within logistics with regards to improving customer experience
Towards other departments
- Apart from the system’s integrity, the inter-company communication to other areas is permanently guaranteed
- The customer’s demand is handled with adequate attention.
- Identification of areas that could be improved by more effective EDP applications and logistics methods
- Holder of diploma/university degree
- At least seven years of appropriated experience in logistics management, with thorough knowledge of the Dubai Custom regulations for import into free zone and export to GCC / non-GCC countries and to Free Zone areas in the Dubai. (Usage of Mirsal 2 and various documentations required for custom clearance, handling of PR materials, samples, etc…)
- Knowledge of the MS Office product range as well as an integrated standard software solution as for example BaaN, SAP, Oracle applications or similar