NMC Royal Hospital KLF Jobs – Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, NMC Royal Hospital KLF Careers, Jobs At NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest NMC Royal Hospital KLF Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, NMC Royal Hospital KLF Abu Dhabi Careers, Anesthesia Technician Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @nmc.ae, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
NMC Royal Hospital KLF Careers – Hiring For Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs In UAE
NMC Royal Hospital KLF Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About NMC Royal Hospital KLF Careers. Recently NMC Royal Hospital KLF Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification NMC Royal Hospital KLF Open Hiring For Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, NMC Royal Hospital KLF Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 6435.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With NMC Royal Hospital KLF Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Vacancies @nmc.ae
Brief Information About Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Vacancy At NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE
|Company / Organization||NMC Royal Hospital KLF|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 6435.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For NMC Royal Hospital KLF Jobs
Provides patients with orthopedic care, including diagnosis, pre-operative care, all major and minor operative procedures in the field of orthopedics and post-operative treatment including complicated cases which are with in his / her competence. Provides preventive care of patients according to approved procedures as part of an integrated program of curative and preventive services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides comprehensive and diligent orthopedic care to all assigned patients, including pre- and post-operative care and such orthopedic procedures as are within incumbent’s competence.
- Performs professional duties at OPD at which out-patient orthopedic care is to be rendered to patients.
- Provides consultation services to physicians and other surgeons and specialists, on in-or out-patient cases if and when required.
- Assumes after hours responsibility for the care of admitted orthopedic cases and makes daily rounds for those hospitalized.
- Refers to specialists or consults with them on those cases which are beyond his skill or experience.
- Adheres to the Bylaws and Rules and Regulations of the medical department and assures that work performed is in keeping with the established standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of hospitals.
- Consults with anesthetist on the choice of anesthesia to be used.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all assigned cases.
- Keeps informed as to current developments in the field of orthopedic.
- Determines which surgical and related services procedures are proper to undertake and when new techniques will be utilized. Determines requirements and initiates action to assure availability of special equipment and supplies.
- Utilizes and monitors to assure the use supporting services (Nursing, Operations Support, Pathology, Radiology) in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Work in all shifts as scheduled by Head of the department.
- Monitors clinical and other established indicators to ensure ongoing quality assurance.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, EHSMS, HAAD, JCI and ISO.
- Supports Continuous Quality Improvement and participates and contributes to all the quality assurance activities of the service.
- Participates and contributes in scheduled in-service training programs like BLS, CNEs, CMEs, In house activities, conferences or other programs as requested.
- Exercises effective interpersonal skills in dealings with department staff, associates and Management.