Penspen Jobs Jobs – Project Team Leader Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Penspen Jobs Careers, Jobs At Penspen Jobs UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Penspen Jobs Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Penspen Jobs Abu Dhabi Careers, Project Team Leader Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.penspen.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Penspen Jobs Careers – Hiring For Project Team Leader Jobs In UAE
Penspen Jobs Project Team Leader Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Penspen Jobs Careers. Recently Penspen Jobs Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Penspen Jobs Open Hiring For Project Team Leader Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Penspen Jobs Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3369.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Penspen Jobs Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Project Team Leader Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Project Team Leader Vacancies @www.penspen.com
Brief Information About Project Team Leader Vacancy At Penspen Jobs UAE
|Company / Organization||Penspen Jobs|
|Job Profile Or Position||Project Team Leader|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3369.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For Penspen Jobs Jobs
We are currently looking for Project Team Leader to be based in Abu Dhabi:
Technical Knowledge and Skills (Discipline Specific):
- PTL is accountable for technical integrity of all project deliverables (including, but not limited to Drawings, Calculations, Datasheets, Technical specifications, Material Requisitions, Technical bid evaluations, Schedules, MTO’s, Work volumes) in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
- Lead, coordinate and manage the discipline groups and the engineering deliverables quality level to avoid non-value-added work to optimize manhours spent on projects.
- Responsible for Quality documentation and report any non-compliances for process improvement.
- Must have strong experience of managing projects on 3D platforms.
- Must have experience of managing subcontractors effectively.
- Audience needs and ensuring understanding.
- Project Integration Management: Able to proactively manage the scope of the Project entire life cycle.
- Schedule Management: Manage and determine the overall Project duration and when activities and events are planned to happened. Estimation of activities duration, taking into account requirements and resources availability.
- Technical Knowledge: Should have strong engineering / design background and should be able to effectively manage all technical disciplines for ensuring successful project delivery.
- Contract Management: Should have experience of managing contract with the client
- Quality Management: Ensure the project deliverable meet the required needs of the stakeholders by developing and monitor a quality management plan
- Budget & Cost Management: Should have the ability to develop and agree budgets for the project and change initiatives, and to control forecast and actual costs against the budgets
- Conflict Management: Should have ability to resolves conflicting information and the different priorities of key stakeholders to inform effective decision-making.
- Regional Knowledge and Experience: Should have strong UAE (or within GCC) engineering consultancy experience, having worked with NOCs, IOCs and EPC Clients in the region in the capacity of Project Manager. Prior engineering / design experience will be an added advantage.
Qualification / Experience (Skills):
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional certification
- Mechanical/Piping/Electrical & Instrumentation/Process engineering background preferable
- working experience with ADNOC group (Preferably ADNOC Offshore)
- Must have experience in managing large Detailed Design scopes and successful project execution as an Engineering manager for ADNOC (CONCEPT, FEED ) / EPC Projects