Pernod Ricard Jobs – Head of Innovation Vacancies In UAE, Pernod Ricard Careers, Jobs At Pernod Ricard UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Pernod Ricard Jobs in UAE, Government Jobs in UAE, Pernod Ricard UAE Careers, Head of Innovation Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.pernod-ricard.com, Jobs in UAE for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in UAE, UAE Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Pernod Ricard Careers – Hiring For Head of Innovation Jobs In UAE
Pernod Ricard Head of Innovation Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Pernod Ricard Careers. Recently Pernod Ricard Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Pernod Ricard Open Hiring For Head of Innovation Position, Job Available On UAE Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Pernod Ricard UAE Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 9249.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Pernod Ricard UAE, Can Apply For Head of Innovation Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Head of Innovation Vacancies @www.pernod-ricard.com
Brief Information About Head of Innovation Vacancy At Pernod Ricard UAE
|Company / Organization||Pernod Ricard|
|Job Profile Or Position||Head of Innovation|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 9249.00 per month|
|Job Location||UAE, UAE|
Job Description For Pernod Ricard Jobs
Full Job Description
- Driving Consumer Centricity, a key ingredient in the Pernod Ricard brand building model, across the business by putting consumers and shoppers at the heart of all decision making.
- Contribute to building a leading-edge innovation capability in the region, in close collaboration with key Markets and Brand Companies.
- Collaborating and influencing across the affiliates and geographies and managing a multi-cultural team.
- Engage with Regional Market Cos, Brand Companies, GBD and CI CoEs to create a true consumer centric innovation for the 3 specific consumer segments (Party People, Aspiring Social and Successful Professional).
- In collaboration with the Innovation Hub Director and in coordination with the other Heads of Innovations teams across the region, design and implement the mid/long-term roadmap within the assigned markets to create true consumer centric NPDs (+services and experiences) to build sustained competitive advantage versus competition.
- Setup the Innovation team (Ideation & Acceleration) and contribute to define the detailed ways of working with Brand Companies and Markets, the roles and responsibilities and team members, following the guidelines and principles laid out in the Group Marketing Transformation.
- In collaboration with the Innovation Hub Director and in coordination with the other Heads of Innovations teams across the region, build models to read and anticipate future trends transforming it into concrete product and source of business:
- Analyze Macro trend, define strong consumer insight and finally generating product concept
- Assess concepts size of the prize and build priorities within them
- Create innovation across products, services and packaging
- Build prototypes market tests to be replicable to all markets
- Push and support excellence in delivery (Post-Evaluation Analysis, reporting etc.)
- Foster Innovation network (regular meetings, sharing sessions), stating with peers within the region and in other regions.
- Determine key priority projects (6/12/18/24 months plan) and ensure they are aligned with market business needs.
- Build structures to fast launch product into market building the right strategy based on objective observations and measures.
- Define launch plan & TLO
- Coordinate in-market test within TLO perimeter
- Coordinate launch Plan together with the market and monitor it
- Aggregate on a yearly basis business needs in terms of Innovation, identify gaps and define holistic agenda on his/her specific scope
- Feed and work closely with Brand Companies on their respective areas, with relevant innovation concepts that are aligned with their Brand Strategies.
- Challenge / inspire on business opportunities and identify possible synergies and pain-points in markets for an on-going enrichment of global approaches with local specificities.
- Ensure strong collaboration on common projects with Brand Cos / within Market Cos / with GBD Innovation Team through regular catch-up, agreed KPIs.
- Identify and share best practices to feed global Pernod Ricard Innovation and Marketing teams.
- Degree level
- At least 8+years professional experience in alcohol / western style spirits industry (Prestige experience is preferred)
- Strong track record in performance delivery within western style spirits innovation
- Direct experience in insight-based innovation development
- Strong communication skills with proven track record of cross-functional / cross-markets / cross-brands collaboration & influencing ability.
- Languages: English (strong business proficiency in written and verbal communication). Chinese (Mandarin) proficiency is an advantage.
- Product Evolution and Innovation (Leading edge)
- Creativity (Leading edge)
- Insights into Action (Leading edge)
- Business Intelligence (Mastery)
- Brand & Portfolio strategy (Mastery)
- Project management (Mastery)
- Influencing & Partnering (Mastery)
- Drive for Business Results (Mastery)
- Digital Acumen (Mastery)
- Consumer focus (Consumer centric attribute)
- Cultivates innovation (Consumer centric attribute)
- Tech savvy (Consumer centric attribute)
- Resourcefulness (Growth Mindset attribute)
- Drives results (Deliver through collaboration attribute)
- Plans and aligns (Deliver through collaboration attribute)
- Build effective teams (Grow diverse teams attribute)
- Nimble learning (Bold & Agile attribute)
- Geographical scope: 100% international
- Travel (as % work time): 30%