Petrofac Jobs – Manager Vacancies In Dubai, Petrofac Careers, Jobs At Petrofac UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Petrofac Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Petrofac Dubai Careers, Senior Engineer Mechanical (static) Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.petrofac.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Petrofac Careers – Hiring For Manager Jobs In UAE
Petrofac Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Petrofac Careers. Recently Petrofac Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Petrofac Open Hiring For Manager Position, Job Available On Sharjah Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Petrofac Sharjah Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 5380.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Petrofac Sharjah, Can Apply For Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Manager Vacancies @www.petrofac.com
Brief Information About Manager Vacancy At Petrofac UAE
|Company / Organization||Petrofac|
|Job Profile Or Position||Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 5380.00 per month|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
Job Description For Petrofac Jobs
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Project Control Manager to be based in Sharjah, UAE.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Develop systems and procedures for Project control functions on the onset of the project and as and when there are additional requirements from the client in order to facilitate the process of project monitoring.
- To determine the staffing requirements based on the workload and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the project planning team to develop, implement & maintain the project controls procedure, project schedules (level 1-4), and reporting systems specific to project.
- Prepare the progress measurement system such as manpower histograms, which indicate the number of people required each month, progress S curves which will indicate the progress that the project makes at a given point of time etc., which are reviewed at periodic intervals.
- Monitoring progress of the work for timely execution of the project through weekly/monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project. Progress monitoring on a regular basis and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
- Review the status continuously and keep the Project director/ Manager apprised of the progress and the areas needing attention for schedule adherence.
- Ensure that field project controls documents such as construction schedules, resources histogram, reporting systems, commodity data base, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed & implemented by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that engineering & procurement activities are properly interfaced.
- Carry out diagnostic studies on ongoing project/ construction, to measure what is achieved vis-à-vis the plan by the project control team based on progress reports and feedback to ensure timely completion and formulate an action plan for schedule adherence.
- Carry out schedule risk analysis as and when required and advise action plan to mitigate the delays, if any.
- Participate in department development activities for continual improvement in the project control system & services.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the HOD.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.