Potawatomi Training Jobs – Postal Finance Clerk Vacancies In UAE, Potawatomi Training Careers, Jobs At Potawatomi Training UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Potawatomi Training Jobs in UAE, Government Jobs in UAE, Potawatomi Training UAE Careers, Postal Finance Clerk Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.potawatomitr.com, Jobs in UAE for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in UAE, UAE Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Potawatomi Training Careers – Hiring For Postal Finance Clerk Jobs In UAE
Potawatomi Training Postal Finance Clerk Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Potawatomi Training Careers. Recently Potawatomi Training Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Potawatomi Training Open Hiring For Postal Finance Clerk Position, Job Available On UAE Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Potawatomi Training UAE Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 191687.00 AED year Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Potawatomi Training UAE, Can Apply For Postal Finance Clerk Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Postal Finance Clerk Vacancies @www.potawatomitr.com
Brief Information About Postal Finance Clerk Vacancy At Potawatomi Training UAE
|Company / Organization||Potawatomi Training|
|Job Profile Or Position||Postal Finance Clerk|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 191687.00 a year|
Job Description For Potawatomi Training Jobs
Potawatomi Training Vacancy Full Information
- Perform Stock Custodian (SC) duties IAW applicable directives.
- Verify customs forms and perform open parcel inspections for every parcel IAW CCR 25-63. Enforce customs regulations and proper address standards.
- Maintain the customer service lobby. Perform POS/RSS functions, assist customers with Click-n-Ship, process debit card, credit card, and EagleCashTM card transactions.
- Sell USPS provided money orders and stamps; accomplish required forms and documentation to properly account for and remit funds IAW applicable directives.
- Ensure all available finance windows are open if the customer service line exceeds five personnel for greater than five minutes.
- Ensure the Stock Custodian conducts and properly documents monthly audits of stamp stock and funds to ensure proper accountability. Conduct audits on random days within each month. Report any audit discrepancies to the Government PM/COR/CO and Postmaster or OMM within 24 hours of completion of the audit
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with USPS POS/RSS or equivalent postal financial system
- US CITIZEN
- Have no record of conviction of a crime involving theft or moral turpitude
- Have no record of disciplinary actions reflecting unfavorably upon their integrity
- Have no record of psychiatric disorder, alcoholism, or drug abuse, unless a medical evaluation determines the condition no longer exists
- Possess high moral standards
- Be financially responsible
- Not have been previously relieved from postal duties for cause or criminal convictions
Working Conditions/Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Some walking and standing required. You may have to lift and carry equipment (i.e. books, tools) weighing approximately 70 pounds
- No permanent physical restrictions prohibiting work involving prolonged standing, walking, bending or lifting
- Able to operate the USPS Point of Sale (POS)/Retail Software System (RSS), postage meters and scales used to weigh parcels, calculate postage and account for funds remittances
- Most of the work is performed indoors
- Work in the occupation involves making repetitive motions more than 1/3 of the time
- Requires standing periodically
- Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend
Potawatomi Training, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Click on the Potawatomi Training job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Potawatomi Training Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.