Praxis Consulting Jobs – ITSM Consultant Vacancies In UAE, Praxis Consulting Careers, Jobs At Praxis Consulting UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Praxis Consulting Jobs in UAE, Government Jobs in UAE, Praxis Consulting UAE Careers, ITSM Consultant Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @praxisconsulting.com, Jobs in UAE for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in UAE, UAE Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Praxis Consulting Careers – Hiring For ITSM Consultant Jobs In UAE
Praxis Consulting ITSM Consultant Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Praxis Consulting Careers. Recently Praxis Consulting Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Praxis Consulting Open Hiring For ITSM Consultant Position, Job Available On UAE Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Praxis Consulting UAE Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 6000.00 AED per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Praxis Consulting UAE, Can Apply For ITSM Consultant Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For ITSM Consultant Vacancies @praxisconsulting.com
Brief Information About ITSM Consultant Vacancy At Praxis Consulting UAE
|Company / Organization||Praxis Consulting|
|Job Profile Or Position||ITSM Consultant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 6000.00 per month|
Job Description For Praxis Consulting Jobs
The Candidate shall Collaborate with clients to establish a business driven vision for the future of their Information Technology (IT) systems, processes and infrastructure, and a roadmap to achieve that vision. Services also include development and implementation of ITSM processes as well as assessment and improvement of current IT processes for completeness, maturity and quality of services by leveraging industry standards with an emphasis in ITILv3 transformation/integration in an Enterprise Environment. The scope of these services spans service delivery and service management, with focus on the value delivery and governance disciplines. The candidate must have an ITIL certification Expert level, and a broad knowledge of the IT functions and how IT enables business through effective strategic planning, governance and management discipline. Working knowledge of key IT management processes and industry frameworks (ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, PMBOK, etc). Experience working with IT leadership to help shape and guide the IT strategic and improvement agenda.
Duties Description (but not limited to):
- Understand the ITSM landscape of the client and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed.
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Clients’ environment.
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the Client and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organizational structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors.
- Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the reviewers and process sign-off mechanism.
- Collaborate with the Tools team (Internal / Client) as required to customize the ITSM Tools in-scope.
- Agree with the Customer on KPIs/Metric to be used to measure the effectiveness of the Process and the calculation mechanism of each of the KPIs/Metrics.
- Agree with the Customer on the Reporting requirements and the Templates to be used for the same.
- Provide the Process training to all the Resources in the Engagement.
- Provide proper handholding of the Processes to the Service Manager / Process Owners / SQAs.
- Propose the Service Improvement plans (SIPs), if possible to the Customer / Service Manager for future Service improvement.
- Conduct ITIL maturity audits and provide recommendations for process improvements
Desired Skills and Experience
– 8 – 15 YEARS Experience in ITSM practice in managing various ITIL process roles,Incident manager, Problem manager, Change manager, Asset and Configuration manager.
- Experience in Process designing, development, and implementation in at least 2 ITSM Engagements.
- ITIL V3 Expert.
- Experience on implementing & auditing ISO 20K requirements.
- Knowledge of ITSM Tools.
- Capability to deliver ITIL Trainings.
- Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills.
- Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Management / Engineering / Computer sciences.