Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs – Government Relations Specialist Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers, Jobs At Raytheon Emirates Ltd UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Careers, Legal and Regulatory Internship Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @jobs.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers – Hiring For Government Relations Specialist Jobs In UAE
Raytheon Emirates Ltd Government Relations Specialist Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers. Recently Raytheon Emirates Ltd Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Raytheon Emirates Ltd Open Hiring For Government Relations Specialist Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 18300.00 per month Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Government Relations Specialist Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Government Relations Specialist Vacancies @jobs.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com
Brief Information About Government Relations Specialist Vacancy At Raytheon Emirates Ltd UAE
|Company / Organization||Raytheon Emirates Ltd|
|Job Profile Or Position||No Jobs Available At A Time|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 18300.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
Job Description For Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs
Raytheon Technologies is a new company for a new age, built on a legacy of innovation, integrity, and excellence. By uniting two premier companies – a leader in aerospace and a leader in defense – we’re setting a new industry standard. Raytheon Technologies brings together advanced technology platforms, research and development capabilities, complementary product portfolios and the highly skilled workforce that created them. By the numbers alone, we are one of the world’s largest aerospace and defense companies, with 195,000 employees, 60,000 engineers. Our true strength comes from our four highly specialized businesses: Collins Aerospace, Pratt and Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense.
Raytheon Emirates, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, was incorporated in 2017 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Raytheon. Incorporated in the UAE, located in the UAE, and ultimately to be led by UAE Nationals, Raytheon Emirates is initially focuses on Cybersecurity, Effectors, Integrated Air & Missile Defense, and Advanced Technology.Job Summary:This position is for a Government Relations Specialist
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Establish and maintain very good working relationships with REL’s customers, partners, and vendors in regards to all GRO/PRO activities.
- Issues entry permits, resident visas, UAE Military (GHQ) site/base passes, Emirates ID cards, and drivers licenses. Will also perform similar tasks for REL’s offshore and onshore entities.
- Issue visa cancellation letters for employees and their dependents belonging to the UAE Mission Center.
- Participates in the development of plans to strengthen the cooperation between the company and all relevant UAE Government departments. Also updates of any new laws, directives, or regulations from UAE Government affecting the UAE Mission Center.
- Prepares weekly reports for upper management for site/base pass and visa statusing,
- Coordinate attestations and legal translations of various work documents and develop Arabic certification letters for UAE Immigration department.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline.
- 3 years of related experience in the field of GRO/PRO, Police, or UAE Military.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Written & Oral).
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and email
Qualifications We Value:
- Ability to execute against tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of both onshore and offshore labor laws and regulations in respect to immigration.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills (in person, Zoom, with or without MS PowerPoint or other formats).
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.