Remah International Group Jobs – Accountant Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Remah International Group Careers, Jobs At Remah International Group UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Remah International Group Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Remah International Group Abu Dhabi Careers, Accountant Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.riguae.ae, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Remah International Group Careers – Hiring For Accountant Jobs In UAE
Remah International Group Accountant Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Remah International Group Careers. Recently Remah International Group Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Remah International Group Open Hiring For Accountant Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Remah International Group Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3500.00 – 4000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Remah International Group Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Accountant Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Accountant Vacancies @www.riguae.ae
Brief Information About Accountant Vacancy At Remah International Group UAE
|Company / Organization||Remah International Group|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3500.00 – 4000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For Remah International Group Jobs
- Job Responsibilities
- Day to day financial transactions recording.
- Keeping track of the financial transactions in order to enable the annual audit and Monthly VAT submission.
- Coordinating with different departments, checking/verifying calculations and solving any discrepancies.
- Review monthly payroll preparation and ensure timely disbursement of salaries
- Reviewing, reconciling and preparing financial reports and be a POC to the finance manager
- Coordinate with External Auditors in completing Audits or ICV.
- Proficiency in MS office particularly in Excel.
- Experience in any accounting software.
- Time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Job Responsibilities