Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs – Training & Quality Supervisor And Front Desk Agent Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers, Jobs At Rosewood Hotels & Resorts UAE, Hotel Jobs in UAE, Latest Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Careers, Front Desk Agent Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.rosewoodhotels.com Hotel Jobs in UAE, Hotel Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers – Hiring For Training & Quality Supervisor Jobs In UAE
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Training & Quality Supervisor Job – Hey Guys, There Is Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers. Recently Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Open Hiring For Training & Quality Supervisor Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 11357.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Training & Quality Supervisor Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Training & Quality Supervisor Vacancies @www.rosewoodhotels.com
Brief Information About Training & Quality Supervisor Vacancy At Rosewood Hotels & Resorts UAE
|Company / Organization||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Profile Or Position||Training & Quality Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 11357.00 Monthly|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Job Description For Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs
Full Job Description
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in conduct of OSH related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, tool box talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, other person in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.
- Experience: Minimum one year as a hospitality Trainer and / or administrative assistant within the Training Department in a Luxury Hotel environment. Previous operational experience also desirable.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, hotel management, Human Resources or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a associate’s needs; work cohesively with associates as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with advanced PowerPoint knowledge. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills. Creative and graphic design ability for presentation development and enhancement.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English perfectly. Fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- License & Certifications: Train the Trainer Certificate a plus.