SABIS Network Jobs – Academic Quality Controller Assistant Vacancies In UAE, SABIS Network Careers, Jobs At SABIS Network UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest SABIS Network Jobs in UAE, Government Jobs in UAE, SABIS Network UAE Careers, Student Life Coordinator Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @careers.sabis.net, Jobs in UAE for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in UAE, UAE Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
SABIS Network Careers – Hiring For Academic Quality Controller Assistant Jobs In UAE
SABIS Network Academic Quality Controller Assistant Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About SABIS Network Careers. Recently SABIS Network Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification SABIS Network Open Hiring For Academic Quality Controller Assistant Position, Job Available On UAE Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, SABIS Network UAE Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3329.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With SABIS Network UAE, Can Apply For Academic Quality Controller Assistant Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Academic Quality Controller Assistant Vacancies @careers.sabis.net
Brief Information About Academic Quality Controller Assistant Vacancy At SABIS Network UAE
|Company / Organization||SABIS Network|
|Job Profile Or Position||Academic Quality Controller Assistant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3329.00 per month|
|Job Location||UAE, UAE|
Job Description For SABIS Network Jobs
Assisting the Academic Quality Controllers in the mechanical parts of the job like studying exams results, help in running efficient CAT exams, discover problem cases, discipline, detention sheet and report books, student tardiness, final school report, cleanliness of building.
- Providing administrative assistance to the AQC.
- Preparing documents for new teachers’ training.
- Preparing timetables, copies of syllabi, SABIS® AMS concepts and other documentation for AQC, teachers, and supervisors.
- Preparing class lists, adding sub subjects to student’s class timetables, seating plans, lists of prefects, etc.
- Updating Shadow Teacher® list.
- Assisting AQCs by preparing all the elements required for meetings with parents.
- Assisting AQCs in identifying problem areas in exam questions.
- Preparing timetables for reading exams.
- Conducting English reading exams for students in grades 3-6.
- Conducting Mental Math exams during finals and CATS.
- Recording mark sheets with the score for each student and submitting them to the computer room.
- Highlighting the poorly answered questions in CAT/Periodic exams to the AQCs.
- Preparing pacing charts for absent students.
- Sorting and filing all exam results per grade/section.
- Sorting end-of-term evaluation forms and filing them.
- Arranging the mark sheets in the exam envelopes during CATS/FINALS on the morning of the exam.
- Submitting exams (SABIS® AMS card) to the computer room once all sections have completed their exam.
- Ordering of supplies including art material, library books, and summer reading books.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent in English language, reading, writing and grammar
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.