Sanad Village Jobs – Quality Control Manager Vacancies In Dubai, Sanad Village Careers, Jobs At Sanad Village UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Sanad Village Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Sanad Village Dubai Careers, Quality Control Manager Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.sanadvillage.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Sanad Village Careers – Hiring For Quality Control Manager Jobs In UAE
Sanad Village Quality Control Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Sanad Village Careers. Recently Sanad Village Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Sanad Village Open Hiring For Quality Control Manager Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Sanad Village Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 146471.00 AED per year Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Sanad Village Dubai, Can Apply For Quality Control Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Quality Control Manager Vacancies @www.sanadvillage.com
Brief Information About Quality Control Manager Vacancy At Sanad Village UAE
|Company / Organization||Sanad Village|
|Job Profile Or Position||Quality Control Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 146471.00 per year|
Job Description For Sanad Village Jobs
Sanad Village Vacancy Full Information
To oversee and give support to Senior Management on operational management, clinical performance, performance monitoring, quality management, patient satisfaction and regulatory requirements.
- Designs and implements the quality plan for Lifeline Hospital.
- Initiates policy and procedures development for the Quality department.
- Conducts quality activities in a manner that companies with regulatory and JCI and other accreditation standards.
- Educates new staff and provides ongoing educational activities for the facility to support quality activities. Facilitates and promotes organization wide philosophical commitment to quality.
- Coordinates the Quality Council. Serves as the focal point of quality activities.
- Directs prioritization of issues for assessment and improvement based on effect on patient and available resources.
- Acts as a resource person to provide input to infection control activities.
- Promotes and support systems and processes to achieve safe, cost, effective high-quality healthcare. Reviews, tracks and trends employee/visitor/patient occurrence reports.
- Coordinates events for quality activities. Provides guidance and organization to the activities of quality improvement.
- Uses collaborative efforts and teams to study and improve specific existing processes.
- Coordinates the activities of process improvement teams by providing guidance and instructions. Functions as a team facilitator as needed. Coordinates team efforts to monitor and evaluate patient care.
- Prepares and display quality improvement reports and activities utilizing data in a meaningful format. Tabulates aggregates, summarizes and displays pertinent data.
- Develops complete, timely reliable reports. Shares information with appropriate staff, including report to the Hospital Director and Managing Director.
- Submit quality report and minutes to the various Councils for review at their meetings.
- Supervises credentialing Council appointment and reappointment activities. Investigates employee/visitor/patient occurrence reports.
- Acts as resource person to provide input on all regulatory and compliance issues.
- Provides input into employee health/risk management/infection control/education and safety activities.
- Promotes process improvement for the ongoing prevention and reductions of risk.
- Develops and recommends new procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on reports occurrences, accidents and other relevant information.
- Participate in hospital quality program and be member of quality committees if chosen.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Work is carried out within general policies, principles and goals, and is subject to direction only for guidance on policy issues.
Expected Start Date: 24/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Higher diploma (Preferred)
- Hospital: 5 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- CPHQ certification (Preferred)
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
- Click on the Sanad Village job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Sanad Village Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.