Tomini Group Jobs – HR & Administration Officer Vacancies In Al Barsha, Tomini Group Careers, Jobs At Tomini Group UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Tomini Group Jobs in Al Barsha, Government Jobs in UAE, Tomini Group Al Barsha Careers, HR & Administration Officer Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.tominigroup.com, Jobs in Al Barsha for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Al Barsha, Al Barsha Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Tomini Group Careers – Hiring For HR & Administration Officer Jobs In UAE
Tomini Group HR & Administration Officer Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Tomini Group Careers. Recently Tomini Group Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Tomini Group Open Hiring For HR & Administration Officer Position, Job Available On Al Barsha Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Tomini Group Al Barsha Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 4000.00 – 4500.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Tomini Group Al Barsha, Can Apply For HR & Administration Officer Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For HR & Administration Officer Vacancies @www.tominigroup.com
Brief Information About HR & Administration Officer Vacancy At Tomini Group UAE
|Company / Organization||Tomini Group|
|Job Profile Or Position||HR & Administration Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 4000.00 – 4500.00 per month|
|Job Location||Al Barsha, UAE|
Job Description For Tomini Group Jobs
Tomini Group Vacancy Full Information
Our philosophy as a company is ‘People First’ as we believe that in creating a professional and supportive work culture our people deliver their best for our clients. The HR Executive will offer HR support to United Offshore employees as part of the JV between Alphard and Tomini under the direction of the Head of HR. You will support the complete employee lifecycle for your client group and take a best practice approach to everything that you do in line with our values of being Authentic, Passionate, Resilient and Diverse.
- Be a key point of contact for employees of the JV; provide people support and answer their queries and provide solutions as required
- Lead on recruitment for the JV, advertise positions, shortlist, set up interviews; conduct initial telephone interviews once trained
- Manage the entire employee onboarding experience from document verification, educational cert verification, references, pay slips and referencing as well as confirmation of start date and ensuring new joiner email sent out in advance
- Manage employee inductions at a junior level taking employees through our HR systems – Zoho and Bayzat, introducing them to key departments, taking them through key employment policies, our values and culture be a point of contact during their first three months and follow up regularly to ensure they are settling in.
- Create employee files in Zoho ensuring all softcopies up to date, set up probationary period and follow up with manager to ensure complete
- Build your HR network in the UAE; follow leading companies to ensure you are up to date on HR best practice, make suggestions and recommendations on how to connect our teams more and increase employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Manage all employee benefit renewals – group medical for JV and Personal Accident Insurance and manage all additions and deletions to the schemes.
- Manage the appraisal process annually from an administration perspective; ensure job descriptions and KPI’s are up to date.
- Assist employees to complete their exit formalities in a smooth manner – handover, company property and exit interviews
- Support employees with experience requests, salary certificates etc.
- Promote a positive and encouraging environment at work
- Take an active part in HR meetings and support key HR projects as required.
Professional Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR
- Passionate about People and creating and supporting the company to be an employer of choice
- Effective and appropriate communication (written and oral)
- Leads by example and supports the company values
- Has the highest ethical standards; understand the importance of trust and integrity in building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability