Troon Golf Jobs – Inside Service Manager Vacancies In Dubai, Troon Golf Careers, Jobs At Troon Golf UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Troon Golf Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Troon Golf Dubai Careers, Inside Service Manager Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.troon.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Troon Golf Careers – Hiring For Inside Service Manager Jobs In UAE
Troon Golf Inside Service Manager Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Troon Golf Careers. Recently Troon Golf Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Troon Golf Open Hiring For Inside Service Manager Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Troon Golf Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 21900.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Troon Golf Dubai, Can Apply For Inside Service Manager Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Inside Service Manager Vacancies @www.troon.com
Brief Information About Inside Service Manager Vacancy At Troon Golf UAE
|Company / Organization||Troon Golf|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 21900.00 Monthly|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Troon Golf Jobs
- Accountable for all golf reception and golf event standards in line with the Troon Golf Operating Procedures.
- Assists in the coordination of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Receptionists (4).
- Accountable for leading all member and non-member golf events, including: proposal, contracts and on the day event execution.
- Works with the other departments to organize all groups / outings that are taking place on a specific day and prepares staff and facility for all these events.
- Accountable for setting up tee sheet templates, rates, dynamic pricing rules, POS set-up and all golf reception admin.
- Prepares month end reports to track no shows, rounds critique and golf events.
- Assists manager in communicating any changes or new policies and procedures to their department.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining associates.
- Accountable for addressing complaints and resolving problems related to their respective area.
- Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Creates a customer service-oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of the members and guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Previous experience in a 5* Troon Golf facility preferred but not essential.
- Preferably a member of any PGA and / or CMAE.
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.