Trowers & Hamlins Jobs – Receptionist Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, Trowers & Hamlins Careers, Jobs At Trowers & Hamlins UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Trowers & Hamlins Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Government Jobs in UAE, Trowers & Hamlins Abu Dhabi Careers, Receptionist Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.trowers.com, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Trowers & Hamlins Careers – Hiring For Receptionist Jobs In UAE
Trowers & Hamlins Receptionist Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Trowers & Hamlins Careers. Recently Trowers & Hamlins Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Trowers & Hamlins Open Hiring For Receptionist Position, Job Available On Abu Dhabi Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Trowers & Hamlins Abu Dhabi Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 3500.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Trowers & Hamlins Abu Dhabi, Can Apply For Receptionist Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Receptionist Vacancies @www.trowers.com
Brief Information About Receptionist Vacancy At Trowers & Hamlins UAE
|Company / Organization||Trowers & Hamlins|
|Job Profile Or Position||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 3500.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
Job Description For Trowers & Hamlins Jobs
Trowers & Hamlins is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 160 partners and 950 staff. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Asia, we provide a full-service integrated offering.
Our clients operate in diverse industry sectors such as construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy and natural resources. We also act for many high net worth individuals.
We are different and we believe it is our people that make us unique. We expect and respect that you and your talents are too. The truth is we don’t prescribe who you are or how you ought to be. It’s what you can do that interests us most.
While the work on offer is rewarding and often complex, the qualities we look for are simple. The ability to get on with people from all walks of life, for example. To talk and to listen. To develop the sorts of relationships that mean you win the friendship and loyalty of clients and colleagues alike. In short, to connect. These are the characteristics our people all have in common. They are vital, as is the drive and imagination to use your unique talents to the full. We will help you in this. In fact, we will support you in every way we can.
Where you will work
Working in our reception area you will be the face of our Abu Dhabi office. Often you will be the first contact our clients have had with the Firm either in person or over the phone. You will be meeting and greeting internal and external clients ensuring they all receive a warm welcome and leave with the best impression of Trowers & Hamlins. You will work closely with our Receptionists across our UK offices and may assist in picking up calls or arranging meetings in other areas.
What you will be doing
- Providing good customer service to both external and internal clients, primarily by telephone and email, but also face-to-face
- Greeting and welcoming clients, showing them to meeting rooms/the business lounge and offering beverages
- Following the daily checklist/schedule
- Answering internal office calls
- Taking accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Assisting in the maintenance of the in-house meeting room booking system, Condeco
- Ensuring that the necessary catering and presentational facilities are provided for each room booking
- Ensuring that the meeting room(s) are cleared after use
- Ensuring all bookings and related correspondence are prompt and accurate
- Be aware of the responsibilities for First Aid and fire evacuation for clients
- Responsible for setting up telephone and video conference calls, ensuring all audio visual equipment is in working order
- Co-ordinating and re-arranging back-to-back room bookings to accommodate requests
- Dealing with last minute changes and requests for room bookings
- To be fully conversant with Condeco
- Assisting with ad hoc duties
- Providing support and cover for Reception staff
- Assisting Facilities Assistant when required
This list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on the needs of the business
What you will need
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and apply common sense
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Good client service skills
- Polite with a calm and professional manner
- A committed team player
- Flexibility may be required to assist with events. Hours are subject to change depending on the needs of the business.
- No experience in customer service required;
- Full training will be provided
- Good computer skills (including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel)
As part of our firm recruitment policy our candidates are subject to employment screening background checks. These checks include personal details, education and employment history, professional qualifications and credit and criminal checks as appropriate.
Trowers & Hamlins is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant’s suitability to meet the requirements of the role and will be treated equally irrespective of Ethnicity, Gender (including Trans and non-binary) Race, Disability, Religion and sexual orientation.