Western international Group Jobs – Senior Digital Marketing Executive Vacancies In Dubai, Western international Group Careers, Jobs At Western international Group UAE, Jobs in UAE, Latest Western international Group Jobs in Dubai, Government Jobs in UAE, Western international Group Dubai Careers, Senior Digital Marketing Executive Jobs vacancies in UAE, Careers @www.naukrigulf.com, Jobs in Dubai for Freshers, Full Time Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs Online, Work From Home Jobs, Jobs for Freshers in UAE, Government Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Western international Group Careers – Hiring For Senior Digital Marketing Executive Jobs In UAE
Western international Group Senior Digital Marketing Executive Job – Hey Guys, There Is A Good News For Those Who Are Seeking For Jobs In UAE Here Is a Great Career Opportunity Available. Thousands Of Companies Hiring Now In UAE But Here We Are Sharing Information About Western international Group Careers. Recently Western international Group Located In UAE Shared A Job Notification. According To The Notification Western international Group Open Hiring For Senior Digital Marketing Executive Position, Job Available On Dubai Location. And Company Will Pay Full Amount Of Your Work, Western international Group Dubai Pay A Salary Or Payout Of 8000.00 AED On Monthly Basis To The Selected Candidates. So Guys Who Are Interested In Work With Western international Group Dubai, Can Apply For Senior Digital Marketing Executive Position But Before Applying For The Job First Read-out Full Job Description Mentioned Below And Check Your Eligibility Required For Senior Digital Marketing Executive Vacancies @www.naukrigulf.com
Brief Information About Senior Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy At Western international Group UAE
|Company / Organization||Western international Group|
|Job Profile Or Position||Senior Digital Marketing Executive|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Or Payout||AED 8000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Western international Group Jobs
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
About The Company
Western International Group is a multifaceted holding group comprising of several verticals and businesses that spread over more than half the world. The Group is a diversified business conglomerate, which owns and manages several brands like GEEPAS (Electronics Products, ROYALFORD (Household Products), YOUNGLIFE (Garments & Innerwear), BABYPLUS (Baby Products), PARAJOHN (Luggage and Travel Accessories), BRANDZONE (Fashion and Household Retailer), OLSENMARK (Electronics Products), etc. Our mission is to Providing Innovative and Affordable solutions to meet the needs of consumers in everyday life; WIG improves the quality of life and enhances the value of Investors, Employees, Suppliers, and Customers Globally.
Employment: Full Time
We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to support our Digital Team in the setup, management, and execution of department tasks.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing digital platforms and tools across the business, setting up and administering digital tracking, paid PPC campaigns, quality control, SEO, analytics, developing and supporting the evolving digital events landscape.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Digital marketing and best practices within the wider organization, empowering team members with digital marketing knowledge & tools to help streamline processes, enrich their project scopes as well as track & measure success metrics. This includes identifying new platforms and marketing tools, setting up team training, mentoring team members looking to upskill, and sharing case studies & inspiration.
· Build weekly & monthly calendars for PR & Marketing and ensure they are aligned with content calendars and business priorities.
· Lead ideation on monthly activities and creative storytelling in coordination with internal departments (content, social, creative…) ensuring consistency across platforms.
· Recommend creative and cost-effective marketing activities and source events/sponsorships to consider partnering with to build brand awareness across key markets.
· Manage brand marketing spend ensuring all activities are within budget making savings where possible
· Be the expert on market trends and share findings internally to leverage across campaigns.
· Developing, performance evaluation, and continual optimization of marketing campaigns so that we can demonstrate that the right marketing messages/campaigns are reaching the right customers at the right time, resulting in lead generation, cross and upsell opportunities, and increased brand awareness, consideration, advocacy, and loyalty.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in Implement and execute SEO – On page and Off Page, Google Analytics, Programmatic Ads, SMM & SEM campaigns.
· Provide monthly reports and updates to the Management about the Marketing activities of the Company.
Skills and experience required for the job role:
· Hands-on experience in working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google tag manager, WebTrends, and other digital platforms such as Google Ads, Google Ad Manager, social media channels, YouTube, etc
· Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning, execution, and campaign management on small and large SEM/SEO campaigns. Digital agency experience preferred.
· Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
· Highly proficient computer skills
· Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
· Good planning, organization, and presentation capability.
· Arabic and English speaking.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Knowledge of the GCC markets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent